Accent Group is a fast growing company, with over 15 retail brands and 20 online platforms with brands such as Platypus, Hype, Vans, Skechers and Dr Marten’s we are always seeking new talent year round.
This application is an expression of interest and we will be in touch when the opportunity for your selected location and brand becomes available.
Benefits & Culture:
- 40% off Accent Group brands | Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Access to our Employee Benefits program which includes Employee Assistance Program, discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- Opportunity to progress within the business and receive on going training and support
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service and unforgettable shopping experience
- A passion for streetwear and sneaker culture
- The ability to work well within a fast paced and energetic team environment
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
- Full availability on late night trade and weekends
- Demonstrated customer service experience (Retail, hospitality, supermarket retail)
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
The Accent Group acknowledges, and pays respect, to the Traditional Owners and ongoing custodians of the land. The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Maori people.