Due to continued growth and the expansion of our processing plant, we are seeking experienced Wet Plant Process Operators at our owner operated Wodgina lithium mine site. We are offering full-time positions with a lifestyle friendly 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off roster at the world’s largest known hard rock lithium deposit.
What we offer
- ASX 50 Company
- Full-time positions
- 2/2 rosters (2 weeks on and 2 weeks off)
- FIFO from Perth
- Competitive salaries – plus quarterly bonuses!
- Industry-leading food provided by MinRes’ own chefs!
- Opportunity for career progression and nationally recognised training
- Access to MinRes employee benefit program – including MinRes MyShare Plan
- Up to $3,000 Referral bonus for referring your mates!
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Demonstrated safety commitment
- Wet and/or dry process plant experience
- Flotation and/or Thickener experience will be highly regarded
- Current Australian driver’s license (manual)
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
- National Police Check (issued within the last 12 months)
- Full Australian working rights
As an ASX Top 50 company, MinRes is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
As part of our vision to continue as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
About Our Process
At MinRes we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medicals, and or drug alcohol testing.
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.