NAR is expanding!! We’re calling on all Garment Technicians and Production Assistants! This is your chance to join our super talented and experienced team to grow your career in Production.
We have not 1 but 2 exciting new opportunities for this newly created role, perfect for a confident Production Assistant who is ready to develop their skills and grow within our team.
Working with some of the coolest products in the market right now, the role will assist the Production Manager with daily tasks related to order placement and critical path deadlines of all product collections.
In addition, the role will require liaising with overseas suppliers to collate information on the production orders and schedules.
· Assisting the Production team with daily admin tasks
· Assisting with raising purchase orders and barcode reports
· Monitoring and updating production tracker of outstanding items
· Handling all incoming and outgoing packages for the entire team
· Tracking PP samples, lab dips and strike off submission from suppliers
· Track and trace progress for bulk order deliveries
· Updating production schedule when orders have been shipped
· Attending weekly meetings with factory and brands
· Regularly reviewing outstanding orders to ensure manufacturers schedules are adhered to
· Degree/Diploma in Fashion and Design
· 1-3 years’ experience in apparel production
· Basic understanding of garment construction
· Understanding of production process from development to delivery of goods
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Strong attention to detail and highly organized
· Knowledge of AP21 or similar software (desirable)
Junior Garment Technician
This brand-new role is a rare opportunity for a Junior Garment Technician to gain industry knowledge and skill in a fun and fast paced environment. We’re looking for a highly organised and motivated individual to support our Garment Tech team in ensuring that all garments are produced to NAR’s quality and construction standards and achieve the design expectations.
The role will provide support on the end-to-end process by assisting the Garment Technician’s with garment fittings, creating seasonal graded spec sheets, inputting and maintaining all seasonal size specs, maintaining schedules and liaising with offshore manufacturers.
· Fitting of garments:
o Working with the Senior Garment Technician on fitting of all garments
o Work with the Senior Garment Technician to ensure the ideal fit is being obtained
o Communicating requirements to factories
· Support the Senior Garment Technician in creating seasonal graded spec sheets for each style
· Support the Senior Garment Technician in measuring and processing samples
· Inputting and maintaining all seasonal size specs in the system
· Updating sample tracker as required
· Follow up with offshore manufacturers for sample submission & approval
· Diploma in Fashion and Design
· 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Intermediate IT literacy
· Proficient in Adobe illustrator
· American and Domestic Sport knowledge (desired)
Nick Auditore Represents (NAR) began its journey in 2012. Our mission is to passionately champion and commercially optimize every brand we represent. Our vision is to bring the power of the leagues globally and locally which we represent to life, from the stadiums to the street, by creating products that allow for every fan to wear them their way.
The exciting brands and leagues that we partner with include Major League Baseball (MLB), National Basketball League (NBA), National Football League (NFL), National Hockey League (NHL), National Rugby League (NRL), Australian Football League (AFL), FFA and Football Australia (FA).
What we offer?
· Competitive bonus scheme
· Generous staff allowance and family & friends discount
· A fantastic, hardworking, and fun work culture
· Rapid growth
· Excellent Learning & Development opportunities
· Fun and exciting social events throughout the year to live and breathe the power of the leagues!
If you are passionate and committed about developing your career in the production space, then look no further! Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus