ABOUT KUGA ELECTRICAL
Kuga Electrical has had strong growth year on year for 5 years now. We are market leaders in energy-efficient and solar power solutions for businesses. Our customers are offered industry-leading products and super sharp return on investments.
Kuga Electrical leads the market in Commercial and Small Utility Solar Installations. We are constantly expanding and offer great career development opportunities to our high-performing staff. Kuga Electrical has developed a highly-experienced team of professionals that ensure all our customer expectations are exceeded.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Keysborough.
You will be primarily responsible for the overall management of projects including planning, coordination, and management of budget from execution through to completion.
- Provide direction, oversight, and guidance to project engineers, delivery team and installation teams.
- Ensure project deliverables are provided efficiently, maximising outcomes while achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction and compliance.
- Ensure Projects are built within the time frames and on budget.
- Report on project progress, project issues, resource planning and project status.
- Experience leading and managing a team, preferably within the energy, construction or services industry.
- Experience with HSSE, risk management and contract management.
- Certified in Project Management and be a member of a recognised project management professional body.
- A clear and logical thinker who can quickly understand risks and issues and work to mitigate or resolve them efficiently.
- An excellent communicator (oral and written) with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Electrical or construction background and or CEC accreditation in Designer and Installers an advantage.