Park Assist®, now part of the TKH Security group, is one of Australia’s genuine start-up success stories. Having been founded in Australia, the company has grown into a global business and the parking industry’s leading camera-focused innovator with the most camera-based parking guidance installations in the world.
Our technology helps our clients deliver world-leading parking experiences to their customers, whilst creating new revenue opportunities, providing greater operational control and generating valuable business intelligence. With our experience in both parking and security verticals, our integrated solutions challenge many traditional systems in the market.
Due to an internal promotion, we’re now searching for a Project Manager to join our APAC team based in Sydney. Your role will be focused on delivering our projects for customers on time and on budget, whilst ensuring a safe working environment for all parties.
You will be responsible for and have true ownership of the planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing of all projects post Go Live. You’ll be the central point of contact for clients, vendors, sub-contractors and other relevant stakeholders.
Your role will include:
- Ensuring projects meet contractual, solution design, and technical requirements.
- Detailed planning of how, where and when we’ll implement our solution for client sign-off prior to attending site.
- Maintain detailed project cost estimates to enable accurate budgeting, and manage costs throughout the projects.
- Identify & document potential risks to projects and develop effective control measures to minimize risk
- Conducting regular status review meetings with team members and customers.
- Lead and manage each project’s stakeholders (clients, subcontractors, internal teams)
- Generate all project documentation and provide regular reports on project progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Quality assurance and local authority compliance.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience in the Electrical, Construction or Technical industries, with some recent project management-specific experience.
- The ability to manage multiple projects of up to 12 months in duration and up to $5m budget.
- Solid stakeholder management skills with a consultative approach to engaging with customers.
- Strong attention to detail, combined with a pragmatic approach.
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to simplify and explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Solid technology skills across MS Office and MS Project (or a similar project management software).
- Proven knowledge of project management methodologies and principles
- Tertiary qualifications.
This role would suit a project management professional eager to develop their skill set in end-to-end project delivery and solve real-world problems.
Why join us?
- Highly innovative, dynamic business.
- Supportive, collaborative culture.
- Continued learning and professional development are actively encouraged.
- Our team prides itself on our close-knit, high-performing culture.
- We’re constantly learning from each other and are proud of our open and transparent communication culture with exceptionally high levels of customer service.
If you’d like to join the team, please drop your CV and a note introducing yourself to Rebecca via the link provided.
Please note, we are unable to accept applications from anyone who is not currently located in Australia or does not have full, unrestricted work rights.