The Barossa Council is committed to enhancing our premium wine, food and tourism region and its unique lifestyle, heritage and community spirit.
We are seeking a clear, systematic thinker and an uber-organised individual with experience in all things administration. You will play a key role in enabling the smooth operation of all functions within the property and procurement area. If you are looking to further develop your career, look no further than the people-centred, flexible and values-based organisation that The Barossa Council offers, all whilst enjoying the year-round magazine-worthy views of the Barossa Valley region.
In this role you will provide a range of administrative support and high-level customer service to enable the continuity of the property management lifecycle and key components of Council’s procurement activity. Your proactive nature and attention to detail will see you providing the following:
- supporting Council’s property transactions, including leases and licences, acquisition and disposal of Council land/property and the maintenance of the Register of Community Land;
- contributing to the ongoing maintenance and implementation of Councils procurement framework;
- coordinating, maintaining and administering information relating to Council’s contracts and contractors;
- building stakeholder relationships; and
- participating in a culture of continuous improvement.
To be successful you will need:
- High level business administrative skills and knowledge with the ability to support a broad range of internal and external customers.
- Experience and passion for customer service excellence along with excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a range of stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in creating, streamlining and maintaining processes resources and platforms.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills to plan and prioritise tasks to support the smooth operation of property and procurement services.
- A friendly and approachable nature, proactive personality and an interest in the property and procurement area.
Join a progressive & flexible organisation and be truly recognised and valued for your contribution. This position will be offered on a full-time, permanent basis at General Officer Level 3, in accordance with The Barossa Council Enterprise Agreement 2019.
For further information and a copy of the position description, please refer to www.barossa.sa.gov.au or contact the Organisational Culture and People Team on (08) 8563 8444. To apply please forward your application addressing the competency profile as specified in the position description to The Barossa Council via firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website.
Applications close 5pm 5 July 2022
The Barossa Council is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity principles, a constructive culture, workplace diversity and professional development.