Reginald Murray (‘RM’) Williams founded the company, R.M.Williams, in 1932 in the Australian outback. Today R.M.Williams creates purposefully designed, beautiful footwear, craft and accessories to enjoy on all of life’s adventures. Our iconic men’s and women’s leather boots and hand-plaited belts, handcrafted in our workshop in Adelaide, give a piece of Australian bush culture to passionate followers of superior products the world over. Today, R.M.Williams exports to 15 countries, has more than 60 retail stores in Australia and New Zealand, 1 store in the US, 2 stores in London. In addition, R.M.Williams is available at more than 700 stockists around the globe.
We are currently looking for on call casual employees to join our Distribution Team in our R.M.Williams Distribution Centre in Salisbury, Adelaide.
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic, task and team orientated and reliable. You will need to be ready to learn and have a good attitude to work.
We are looking for people who is flexible & able to work between the hours of 6:00 am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday on an on-call basis.
- Achieving distribution KPI’s
- Working collaboratively within the team
- Picking and packing goods
- Stocktaking within the distribution center
- Receiving goods
- Other general warehousing activities
- Receiving goods
- Understand and follows all safe work procedures
- Maintain a clean working environment
- General housekeeping duties
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a warehouse is preferable
- Ability to operate manual vehicle (preferred not essential)
- Current forklift license (preferred not essential)
- Sound basic reading, writing, math capability
- Comfortable with using basic computer/scanner technology
- Have the ability to work in a team environment & follow directions
- Great attention to detail with a strong work ethics
- Be physically fit & motivated to undertake manual & repetitive tasks
- Be a dedicated worker, punctual and flexibility to do overtime when required
**As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes functional, audiometric, vision, drug and alcohol testing.**