REAL ESTATE ADMINISTRATION
BEGIN YOUR CAREER IN REAL ESTATE
Did you know that Real Estate is NOT about selling? It’s about client relationships, customer service, and following processes.
There are so many opportunities in this exciting and diverse industry that caters for a wide range of personality types and skillsets.
If sales is not your thing, PERFECT! You need to consider Real Estate Administration or Property Management.
Most of the roles in Real Estate are administration-based – for example receptionist, data processing, marketing, accounting, and property management.
The benefits of working in real estate are so many, including:
– It’s never boring!
– You interact with many different people.
– You are a part of the most talked-about and interesting industry in Australia.
– Your job is important because it’s about helping people find their perfect home or managing their valuable investment.
– There are lots of opportunities for growth and promotion.
– Training is mainly on the job, so you don’t have to have any formal qualifications.
– We are a pretty interesting bunch of people so even our conferences are fun and exciting!
So the question is, WHERE DO YOU START?
To have the best possible chance of success, you need to look for an agency that has a solid reputation, secure future, industry-leading training, smart use of technology, thorough processes, a great staff culture, and is community minded.
Solutions Property Management is all those things and more, and we are revolutionising the Real Estate industry. We have been operating for 14 years and run a highly successful business, incorporating a large corporate office in North Lakes and an office in Springfield.
How are we different? Take a look at our WEBSITE, but in short –
– We are the current winner of the REIQ Residential Agency of the Year
– We are SYSTEMISED! If you like checklists and organised offices, you will LOVE working here!
– We provide thorough internal TRAINING.
– We use state-of-the-art technology and third-party providers to make your job EASIER.
– We have an energetic, engaged team who LOVE working here.
– We take COMMUNITY responsibility very seriously and take a leadership role in assisting DFV survivors find safe rental properties.
Who are we looking for??
Our company is entering an exciting expansion phase and looking for a few team members to match with a variety of roles in administration and property management, in both north and south offices.
SO…. if you have ever thought of the exciting Real Estate industry as a career, now is the BEST time to apply!
You can have job security, training, recognition, career progression, and be part of an award-winning team.
The successful candidates will not require any experience in real estate; however, experience in administration or customer service will be advantageous.
Please forward your Resume AND covering letter explaining why you would like to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to welcoming you as our newest Team Member!