Arnold Thomas & Becker is a leading personal injury legal firm in Melbourne with over 50 years of experience. We pride ourselves on being a down-to-earth, friendly and approachable law firm dedicated to achieving exceptional results for our clients.
We’ve seen some significant growth over the past few years and are looking for an experienced Receptionist and Customer Services Specialist to join our growing team.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated experienced receptionist/customer services specialist to join our Melbourne CBD office. You will be experienced as a receptionist or in customer services and will be comfortable handling inbound and outbound calls, greeting clients and visitors to our office, and providing administrative support.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The role will require:
- Professional phone manner
- Experience in greeting clients and visitors
- Ability to conveying clear precise messages
- Dealing with new client enquires and accurate capturing of details
- Ensuring new client details are added to company database
- Following up client enquiries to ensure they’ve been contacted and an outcome has been recorded
- Ad Hoc Administrative Duties
We are looking for someone with:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Great customer service skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Great team player
Our firm has a unique culture. We are a friendly, progressive and dynamic organisation. If you believe that you are ready to join a firm which truly values its people, and have a positive work and work place attitude, then please APPLY.
Please note only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.