Golding is seeking an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join our team in Whyalla, to provide Recruitment and HR support to the Whyalla Operations.
Golding is a successful mining, urban and civil infrastructure project management services business with projects and operations across Queensland, NSW and South Australia. We are reliable and cost effective, working hard to achieve successful outcomes for our clients by working with them in ways that create and deliver value.
A vacancy currently exists for a Recruitment/HR Support Officer to be based at our Whyalla Operations, managing end to end recruitment as well daily recruitment and HR administration tasks.
You will be enthusiastic, motivated to succeed and have a high attention to detail. Experience in a projects-based organisation along with the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive business matters will be an advantage. A proactive and organised work style along with strong interpersonal and communication skills will be essential for role success.
This role will be based in the Golding town office and will operate on a Monday to Friday (5:2) day shift roster. Occasional on-site work may be required.
Key role tasks include:
- Provide effective recruitment throughout the end to end recruitment cycle, including short-listing of candidates ready for site approval; phone screening & reference checking;
- Advise hiring managers in effective recruitment practices and procedural compliance;
- Provide progress reports and other documents as required by your Manager.
- Recruitment administration activities including onboarding, medicals, relocation and employment contracts;
Key capability requirements:
- HR or other relevant qualification is preferred;
- Previous in-house experience recruiting for workforce mining roles is preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective recruitment advice and services to Managers;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment with competing priorities;
- High level analytical skills; and
- High level computer skills in Microsoft Office and recruitment applications.
Please apply on-line below
Golding is an equal opportunity employer.
Saturday 25 December 2021 08:00
Wednesday 31 August 2022 17:00 (Queensland Standard Time)
Job Type: Full-time