People's Choice Credit Union 3.5★
A workplace for you to be, you
We might be a bit biased, but we think People’s Choice is a great place to work.
When you come to work at People’s Choice, you can be confident in knowing you’re joining an inclusive, friendly, and motivated team who value making a difference every day for our members, community, and the planet. We’re all about making a positive social and environmental impact too, proudly carbon neutral and a certified B Corp. Most importantly, we value and celebrate diversity and exclusivity, encouraging you to be you.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Risk division as a Remediation Analyst. In this role, you will ensure members and the business are protected from the impacts of process failures that result in compliance breaches. Reporting to the Remediation Lead, you will work closely with a small team of specialists and the Compliance team, assisting with the end-to-end management of remediation programs.
You will be a strong contributor in maintaining a positive relationship with key stakeholders and have no hesitation in keeping up with the fast-paced dynamic environment. Other key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the assessment of compliance breaches in conjunction with the Compliance team to determine reportability and the approach to rectification and remediation consistent with RG 277.
- Working closely with a broad range of business units to execute remediation activities in conjunction with relevant business owners.
- Assisting with identification of failure points and solutions to minimise the likelihood of repeat occurrences.
- Building and maintaining consistent, structured, and effective relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure the appropriate level of interaction in achieving remediation outcomes.
- Leading the preparation, coordination, and ongoing development of remediation program reporting to regulators, Management committees, Executive and the Board.
- Providing general support to the wider Compliance and Regulatory Affairs team as required.
We’re looking for people who are committed to creating a better today and tomorrow for our members and people. We’re looking for someone who has a natural curiosity in understanding our business processes and systems who is always looking for ways to enhance or remove business pain points. To be successful in this role you will have an awareness of the broader regulatory environment, including an understanding of relevant regulations applicable to AFSL and ACL licence holders . You will also be able to demonstrate project experience where business improvement outcomes have been implemented. In addition, maintaining project artefacts, data analysis and reporting will also be important elements of the role.
Why you will love working here
In this role you will be surrounded by a team who value you as a person and will work with you to reach your full potential. There’s also plenty of opportunities to take your career in new directions – even ones you might have never considered. From 1 March 2023, we’ll merge with Heritage, a similar-sized mutual just like us. This will create even more career and development opportunities as Australia’s leading member-owned banking organisation.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training, coaching and support
- We value diversity and inclusion and a safe workplace for all
- Employee banking benefits and discounted insurances
- Paid volunteering days as part of our Good Squad
- Salary sacrificing options
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family members
- B-Corp and Carbon Neutral certified
- Corporate Health Cover, discounted car parking and other corporate discounts
Sounds like a great place to work, doesn’t it? We’d love to hear from you about this exciting opportunity. Click ‘ Apply’ now and submit your application, including a cover letter and current resume by Wednesday, 8th February 2023.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and support candidate requests for adjustments to accommodate disability, illness or injury, to enable everyone to equitably participate in our selection process.
Find out more about working at People’s Choice https:// www.peopleschoice.com.au/about-us/careers