Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers; it’s an experience – made up of great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service. We now operate over 150 locally-minded restaurants around the country! We’re looking for awesome people to join our crew at Grill’d Knox.
- Being the face and the hands behind our brand
- Providing an amazing Grill’d experience front of house
- Prepping quality ingredients in the kitchen with love
- Becoming a whizz at all stations (chips, buns, dress bench, grill, wrap, floor & till)
- Making sure the restaurant is always sparkling clean
- Working as a team in a fast-paced, fun, quick-service casual dining restaurant environment!
- Working a range of shifts including weekdays, weeknights & weekends
What we look for:
We welcome previous experience in a customer-facing or kitchen environment, but this is a great entry-level role, so we can do the training. If you have a big appetite for learning (ok, and burgers) we will show you the rest. What you do need is:
- Passion – We are driven, motivated and bring a positive energy & attitude every day
- Leadership – We always listen, communicate and connect with each other
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success
- Trust – We always treat others as we want to be treated ourselves
- Sustainability – We believe In the power of small steps, that collectively, make a positive Impact to the future of our planet
The good stuff:
- A free burger when you’re on shift & discounts when you’re not working
- Our managers put effort into your development and career progression
- Flexible rotating rosters to work around your life commitments
- Work for a company that genuinely cares about the environment, sustainability & the community
- Team-based incentives for hitting targets and rewards for achievements
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to complete an interview as part of the next stage of the recruitment process.
We’re a hospitality business, so you need to be available for a mixture of shifts during the week and on the weekends.
Applicants must have (and be able to maintain) full, ongoing working rights in Australia.
If you want to know more about life at Grill’d check us out here – https://careers.grilld.com.au/
Apply Now to join the Grill’d family and make burgers mean more.