We are seeking for an enthusiastic Housekeeping/Cleaning Superstars to join our Team in IBIS Melbourne Hotel & Apartments.
- Flexible hours to suit work/life/study balance
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Competitive hourly rates
- Reward and Recognition program
- Well established with supportive culture
- Commitment to team members wellbeing
- Full on the job training provided
Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Servicing of Hotel Rooms
- Providing guests a memorable experience
- Maintaining equipment and Safe Work practices
What we are looking for:
- High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
- Great customer relations, friendly nature, positive attitude.
- Organized with excellent time management
- Behave professionally and be well presented
- Physically fit working in a fast-paced environment
Who we are:
Facilinet Building Maintenance (FBM) specialises in providing outsourced cleaning and support services to a wide range of industries. Along with the integrity of solid values, we utilize our extensive years of experience to provide a full range of outsourced housekeeping solutions for leading hotel and serviced apartment brands, as well as commercial buildings, shopping centres, residential buildings, and educational institutions Australia wide
Facilinet Building Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a friendly supportive environment and believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.
Please bring your resume, ID (Passport or Driver’s License) or legal working rights. If you are on a temporary work visa, we require a minimum of 6 months validity.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $27.15 – $54.30 per hour
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Morning shift
- Rotating roster