- Office experience
- Full time – salary plus recognition bonus
Are you an experienced and motivated scheduling lead and office administrator or office manager in NDIS located in the Hunter region?
Aim Big. Go Bigger.
The Rostering and Administration Officer’s responsibilities shall include:
1. Support the Operations Support Lead, Operations Coordinator and Operations Manager to ensure the smooth running and growth of the organization from a staffing and rostering, and record keeping perspective
2. Support on-boarding of support workers and inductions
3. Support on-boarding of participants
4. Keeping incident registers, continuous improvement registers and risk assessments registers up to date when issues or learnings arise
5. Welcoming new visitors or callers in person or on the phone
6. Supporting on work health & safety training, audits and registers
7. Support on procurement for SIL houses and head office of clinical, participant food, adaptations, estates repairs
8. Support the improving operational processes in conjunction with the operations coordinator and operations manager
9. Attend and take minutes at the weekly team meeting, improvement meetings, WHS meetings, staff meetings and house meetings
10. Lead the rostering for the organization and smooth running of Flow Logic – understand staff availability, pressure points on the roster, and have strategies to ensure smooth operations of the business from a staff matching and availability perspective.
Communication with the CEO, Ops Manager & Chair
11. Collate and share key kpis for the organisation
12. Ensure timely updates are circulate on operations including escalation of incidents
13. Support on on-call duties by sharing the weekend/ overnight escalation calls with the Ops Coordinator, Ops Support Lead, Ops manager and CEO