The Student Services Officer will provide Reception and student service support. As the first point of contact for our students, this role will provide expert information on available courses, liaise with stakeholders and assist with any administration needs.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Reception duties including booking, inquiries, and payment.
- Assist in marketing activities
- Data entry of student details into the database and maintenance of student files
- Providing high-quality face-to-face, telephone, and email support to our students regarding enrolment and academic matters
- Ensure that all student records are accurate and up-to-date
- Attend to other tasks assigned as and when required
- Respond to student requests for advice and information on fees and results
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Previous experience in the vocational education sector or in a similar role
- Knowledge of or a desire to learn basic graphics packages
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication s skills and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to deal effectively with clients over the phone, via email, or in person
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with an ability to prioritize and manage workload, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing circumstances
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel)
- High level of written and oral communication skills with developed problem-solving skills
Flexible working hours, good conditions, supportive team culture. Salaries will be based on qualifications and experience.
Please respond with a cover letter and your curriculum vitae highlighting the matching criteria.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Melbourne VIC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Australia (Preferred)