SALES ASSOCIATE – LIVERPOOL
AU – NSW Liverpool
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- This is a casual position, and weekday, weekend and late night availability is required
- Contribute your energy and enthusiasm to a positive team environment
- Offer exceptional customer service and unforgettable shopping experience
- Assist with stock control and uphold superior visual merchandising standards
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and other KPI’s
- Act responsibly in compliance with store’s operation standards
- Be able to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; and overtime if necessary
- At least 2 years of work experience in retail, customer service, or hospitality industry
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
- Have good communications and relationship building skills
- Be fair, honest, positive and creative in going above and beyond in serving our customers
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.