- Training and development – Full product and sales training will be provided to set you up for a successful career with PVH
- Work-life balance – We encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Career opportunities – We offer a variety of opportunities that foster and promote professional and personal growth.
- Previous customer service or retail experience
- Experience in achieving KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills
- Vibrant, energetic and authentic with a positive attitude
- Eagerness to achieve sales targets and budgets
- Natural presence with the ability to connect to customers with ease
- Immaculate presentation with an appreciation for fashion and styling
- Strong attention to detail and experience in stock management and visual merchandising
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to identify growth opportunities and an openness to learn and develop
- Be the person everyone wants to work with
About THE ROLE
Calvin Klein Tailored, Van Heusen and Blaq are partnering with MYER BENDIGO 3550, to bring our customers a modern approach to suit shopping – Creating a one-stop SUIT SHOP for all your business wear and formal needs.
You will work closely with your team to achieve sales and exceed targets whilst providing an exceptional customer experience. You will collaborate, champion and encourage those around you – every time one of us succeeds, we all win.
As a team you will also enjoy an awesome sales based COMMISSION SCHEME.
PVH is one of the world’s largest and most admired fashion companies, connecting with consumers in over 40 countries. Our global iconic brands include Calvin Klein, TOMMY HILFIGER and our Heritage Brands. Our 140-year history is built on the strength of our brands, our team and our commitment to drive fashion forward for good. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
Dynamic culture – Our core values of Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity and Accountability embody who we are as a company
Corporate responsibility – We prioritise inclusion and diversity, empowering women, ethical sourcing, safe workplaces, improving lives across our value chain, sustainability and eliminating carbon emissions.
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
PVH is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to inclusion and diversity.