Be a part of our Team! We are looking for Seasonal Sales Associates to join us in our Brisbane Boutique on a Casual basis.
If you have a passion for exceptional customer service and enjoy working in a dynamic and inclusive team, we welcome you to apply now!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
With your exceptional ability to develop and drive sales, stock accuracy and integrity. You will be instrumental in:
- Providing a unique and exceptional client experience
- Cultivating strong client relationships and client loyalty
- Personally contributing to stock accuracy and integrity
- Liaising with other company stakeholders
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
We believe in shared success and understanding that with your actions you elevate your team and Maison. To contribute to team success, you will have:
- Previous experience in retail, hospitality or service related roles
- Exceptional organization skills, communication skills and detail orientation
- Ability to multi-task and have the passion to help
- Excellent time management skills and ability to quickly adapt to a fast pace environment
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING:
- A great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team.
- This role will help build your knowledge and experience in all aspects of Sales and Customer Service.
- Finally, permanent opportunities available within Cartier and the Richemont Group upon completion of Seasonal Contract.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
- After being shortlisted, you will receive a video call from our HRBP to discuss the role and for us to get to know you.
- If you are successful through the phone interview, you will be invited to attend an interview with our Deputy Boutique Managers and Boutique Manager to assess your fit for the role. In return, we will also share insights on our team dynamics and our company culture.
- Finally, you will then have the opportunity to meet our Retail Area Manager who can share our overall vision and plans for the future.