Do you want your work to make a difference for NSW?
Together, we create thriving environments, communities and economies.
- Service Catalogue & Reporting Specialist
- Full-time opportunity
- State-Wide opportunity work from anywhere with offices in Paramatta, Orange & Newcastle with flexible work from home options
- Salary relative to experience, and ranges from $113,343 to $124,901 + super
Our Digital Information Office is looking to appoint a Service Catalogue & Reporting Specialist within the Service Integration & Management Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the SIAM team to lead the implementation and ongoing management of the IT Service Catalogue.
This role responsibilities span across managed services, strategic projects and initiatives. Some duties will include:
- Participate in the lifecycle of Service definition.
- Publish and maintain information about IT Services in the Service Catalogue.
- Build reports and analyse trends to surface opportunities and identify risks.
You will be joining a like minded community of enthusiastic and driven people making improvements for better outcomes. Together we utilize cutting edge technology to enhance ways of working for the department.
- Our successful applicant will have advanced level technology skills with the ability to champion innovative technologies in the workplace.
- Be an effective communicator who enjoys working collaboratively to deliver outcomes in an environment of heavy reliance on input and approval from multiple stakeholders.
- You will also be highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise the delivery of multiple support activities and services.
For more information read the full Role Description: Service Catalogue and Reporting Specialist
For more information hit Apply to visit the iworkfor.nsw.gov.au website.
The Department of Planning and Environment’s (DPE) vision is to create thriving environments, communities and economies for the people of New South Wales. We strive to be a high-performing, world-class public service organisation that celebrates and reflects the full diversity of the community we serve and seeks to embed Aboriginal cultural awareness and knowledge throughout the department.
In our inclusive and accessible workplace, differences are embraced, contributions are valued, and everyone has a sense of connection and belonging. DPE supports various employee affinity groups, practice flexible working, offer job share and workplace adjustments. We are committed to the Premier’s Priorities and welcome applications from all.
If excited by the information above, we look forward to receiving your application, including a copy of your resume and cover letter expressing your interest and suitability for the role.
DPE strongly recommends all applicants who can be safely vaccinated for COVID-19, to be so.
Applications close Sunday 9 October 2022 at 11.55 pm
Should you require further information about the role please contact Julien Al Jawich, Director Service Integration and Management via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A recruitment pool may be created for ongoing and temporary opportunities of the same role or role type that may become available over the next 18 months.
Looking for more information or assistance in applying?
Our Diversity team can assist to:
- provide alternative formats to apply
- make adjustments to the recruitment process
- offer information about workplace adjustments and support networks
We encourage people with disability to apply. If you have disability and require more information on adjustments and assistance to apply, contact the Diversity team on Diversity@DPIE.nsw.gov.au (please include reference number).
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander check out Our Mob on Country https://www.dpie.nsw.gov.au/premiers-priorities/our-mob-on-country to see the work we do and get assistance in applying.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.