Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific Pty Ltd
- Employee assistance program
Working for Mercedes-Benz Australia in this temporary role, you will become a brand ambassador and embody our reputation for service excellence and our care in providing flexible, innovative and tailor-made solutions. You would be joining at an exciting time to help shape our future, as the organisation faces the biggest transformation in its history.
In this position based at our head office in Mulgrave, Victoria, you will join a high performing Service Operations team and be responsible for Administration of all service operations related business. Program development in conjunction with other business units, implementation and data (manual & automated) entry. Execute training in service contract quotation tool, claim processing, review and validate program costs, regular business analysis and presentations internal & external.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Administration of Service Contracts throughout the whole Contract Life cycle.
- Liaising with the Retail network and internal stakeholders to provide support for “service contract” and warranty related queries.
- Review of the Service e-mail box and Dealer Queries and act on all inquiries.
- Assist with System rollout projects and internal system integrations to optimize business.
- Development and regular publication of standard reports to Management including monthly Expected Revenue for Finance on Service contracts each month.
- Review and validation of program costs, premiums and provisions with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintaining Service Quotation tool back-end product and pricing development to ensure retailers have all models accessible at launch.
- Retailer training on Service products and Contract Tool to ensure good uptake from retailer network.
- Provide “Service package pricing system” support and assistance for both Retailers and internal stakeholders.
What you will need to be successful:
- Automotive industry background.
- Previous Warranty administration at retail level preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and perform tasks under tight deadlines.
- Technical aptitude.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
Why you should apply:
- Join a large, global organisation dedicated to inclusivity and diversity.
- Leave your suits at home and enjoy a smart-casual dress code.
- Newly refurbished, state-of-the art office space.
- On-site parking and childcare centres only minutes away!
Please note you will be paid via a trusted third-party agency, and the contract will have a duration of 12 months, with scope of renewal annually over the next 3 years.
Applications close Monday, February 6th 2023.
Please note, you must hold valid working rights for Australia/New Zealand to be eligible to apply for this position.
At Mercedes-Benz Australia Pacific, we pride ourselves on building and maintaining an inclusive workforce because we believe that our people make the difference. In addition to providing exciting learning and career development opportunities, we prioritise our employees by offering generous benefits. This includes on-site parking, employee assistance programs and much more. We are committed to a flexible and progressive workplace culture for everyone and are proud to be consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality. We are an equal opportunity employer, so by joining us, you will be part of a company that embraces differences and where individual contributions are valued. We strive to recognise our committed people through Employee Recognition and Reward programs.
We actively encourage applicants with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, those identifying as LGBTIQA+, females, people of all ages, with disabilities and culturally and linguistically diverse people to apply for this opportunity.
If you require any support to participate equitably in our recruitment process, we encourage you to let us know.