About Your New Role
As a Service Coordinator you will be the primary point of contact for our customers and your own team of Care Workers located in Dapto and surrounding areas. This is a Permanent Full-Time opportunity where your key objective will be to manage a portfolio of customers receiving In-Home care and to lead a team of Care Workers, who deliver our services across Domestic Support, Social Services and Personal Care.
You will enjoy being active in your local community meeting with clients and their families. You will also be a real enabler for your team of Care Workers to deliver the BEST in tailored services and care, which truly empowers clients to be living at home both happily and safely.
You will lead and manage the following:
- Manage and lead a Home Care service team, including the operational leadership of a team of Care Workers.
- Assist the Branch Manager with overall leadership support for the area, it’s staff and clients.
- Ensure excellence in client service delivery, including managing the assessment of client care and goal planning and the successful on-boarding of new clients.
- Managing client escalations and complaints to a high level of resolution.
- Developing exceptional relationships with both existing and new clients and their families.
- Developing effective collaborative relationships with other relevant service providers, including Community Support, Clinical and Allied Health services.
Does this sound like you?
- Strong and proven People Leadership experience, developing and maintaining high level team performance will be pivotal for this position
- Minimum 2-3 years of Aged Care, Community and/or Health Care experience would be highly regarded
- Experience with managing remote direct reports and a dispersed workforce would be highly regarded
- Proven experience in coaching and developing individual and team performance
- Ability to manage multiple priories and take ownership of customer solutions
- Proven experience with building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to deliver on strategic business outcomes
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Management or similar would be highly regarded
- If you are from the industry – knowledge of Home Care packages would be highly beneficial
Why Join Us:
- Yearly Paid Community Day and Wellbeing Leave Day
- Competitive Remuneration
- 14 weeks paid parental leave – equal benefit for both parents
- Bump to Baby program – a support service connecting you to a team of maternal health experts, midwives, and nurses
- Use of shared branch vehicle for client visits and business
- Flexible Work Options – We believe in a work life balance and flexibility that allows people to thrive at work
- Supported learning and development program to assist your career pathway towards Branch Manager and future leadership opportunities
- Access to a range of great staff discounts on Australian Unity Financial Services products, including great discounts on Health Insurance
What Makes Us, Us?
- We’re all about lifelong learning
- We’re all about supporting your wellbeing
- We take care of our people, they take care of our customers
- We’re all about making a bigger difference together.
At Australian Unity the health, safety and wellbeing of our people and our customers is our highest priority. In recognition that COVID-19 is affecting the way we work and creating new and sometimes challenging issues for our people, we have special leave arrangements in place and strengthened measures to support employee mental health and wellbeing. All successful persons will be required to provide proof of COVID vaccination before commencing employment or medical exemption certificate from a registered medical practitioner. Your Talent Acquisition Specialist will help guide you through this requirement, we thank you for your understanding and support during these unprecedented times.
If you want to join a team which makes a real difference within an essential service, apply today!
Click APPLY or contact Anna Mitchell (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at AnRichards@australianunity.com.au for a confidential discussion.
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people. To view our Reconciliation Action Plan, please click https://www.australianunity.com.au/about-us/reconciliation-action-plan