- Competitive Salary with Room for Growth
- Full Training Provided
- Fun and Energetic Workplace
Who we ARE?
One Power proves everyday Australians can make the switch to solar with an easy and affordable solution.
With a legacy of thousands of installations from our offices along the East and West Coasts, One Power is a leading Australian solar provider experiencing significant growth and leading the pack in a highly competitive market without compromising on quality, service and most importantly customer experience.
Run by owners that have won awards in business, work in the business daily with the team and remain at the forefront of the Solar Industry in Australia for the last 7 years. We are here to encourage people to succeed in their work life!
What we NEED?
We are after a new member of the One Power team that can keep up with a faced paced work environment. The successful applicant will work in a fun and supportive workplace and will be someone wanting to work towards growing their skillset within our business. We will be hiring someone with a strong core set of organisational administration skills, excellent customer service fundamentals and someone who has a willingness to learn new skills in the administration of solar sales and installation.
What you DO?
- Welcoming new customers to the business and confirming key details
- Process and create specific admin and installation items to ensure a smooth job flow
- Learn about Residential Solar and and apply that knowledge to customer enquiries
- Learn and implement Solar CRM management and workflow processes
- Manage and problem solve mobile, landline and email enquiries
What do you BRING?
- Great people/relational skills.
- Driven and excited attitude towards the team and the One Power brand
- High Motivation to customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity and willingness to learn
If you can throw yourself into a role then this is for you!
If you’re the right fit, you can get started right away!
Hours are 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday.