- Customer service
- Front desk
- Microsoft Office
Crown Spa situated within Towers Perth and offers a luxurious haven that provides the highest level of indulgence to our guests. Crown Spa caters to any guest’s health and wellness needs from premium beauty treatments and sumptuous treatment rooms to a fitness centre with leading edge equipment and world-class pool facilities like no other.
As our Spa Host your duties will involve ensuring the smooth and effective operations of the Spa reception area. It is essential that you’ll maintain an up to date knowledge of all spa offerings as well as our retail products. Being the first point of contact for our clients that come through our Spa doors, you will deliver exceptional customer service through assisting guests with any inquiries, making reservations, providing administrative support to our spa team and maintaining the reception to a 5 star standard.
- Strong administration experience and competency using MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to provide and improve customer service standards
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexible availability
- Previous experience in a day spa reception of the beauty industry
- An understanding of 5 star customer service
- Experience with Spa Connect software
- Knowledge or and/or interest in the Spa, Beauty and Wellbeing industry
- Qualifications in Beauty or Hair
To apply, please visit our jobs website at www.crownperth.com.au/careers
For more information about this position please contact Recruitment on 9362 8099.
Applications Close COB Friday 9th December 2022 * Please note Crown Perth has the right to consider applicants before the advertised closing date, with this in mind the position may be filled prior to December 9th
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.
Primary Location: Perth
Position Status: Part Time