About the role
- This position is to play a key role in the delivery of high-quality Geriatric Medicine Service within The Prince Charles Hospital. There is scope to develop new models of care as part of this role.
- You will participate, if requested, in the provision of services in Clinical Service Networks (CSNs) within the Metro North Hospital and Health Service (HHS). Active participation in clinical teaching, research activities and quality assurance is also required.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Respect – demonstrates interpersonal savvy, manages conflict appropriately, communicates effectively and balances the needs of all stakeholders with utmost respect to all people at all times
- Teamwork – collaborates effectively, develops talent, values differences and builds effective teams to bring about best use of resources to deliver healthcare services
- Compassion – is patient / client focussed, demonstrates self-awareness and the effects of behaviour on others, deals with or manages ambiguity and complexity, demonstrates resilience in the delivery of patient services or support in the delivery of services to patients
- High Performance – cultivates innovation, is action oriented, drives results and supports Metro North Health’s vision and purpose to exceed expectations of our patients and stakeholders
- Integrity – demonstrates sound decision quality, ensures accountability, demonstrates courage in the face of adversity and works effectively / manages complexity to ensure work output and decisions are ethical and invariably of a high standard
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it’s so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers
Job ad reference number:
PCH458383 Close date: Thursday, 8th December 2022
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTEDThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.