Store 24 Port Wakefield
OTR is South Australia’s largest private employer. Learn and develop across some of the worlds, and South Australia’s largest best brands including BP, Subway, Hungry Jacks, GYG, Oporto, Moe’s Dog and Shake, Krispy Kreme, EAT Bakery, Wok in a Box, GYG and HappyWash.
We are looking for customer service team members who are passionate, share our values and will make a lasting impression on our guests.
We are seeking new team members with great customer service experience in the retail or hospitality sector. As a 24/7 business, complete flexibility across the working week is highly desirable. For the successful applicants we have opportunities for day, afternoon and midnight to dawn shifts.
You will be the face of Store 24 and responsible for offering outstanding customer service to our guests by way of multiple food offers and the best coffee you have ever tasted.
What we offer
At OTR, we are renowned for our culture of transparency, diversity, and inclusivity. Our culture is unique –you will feel it as soon as you walk through the door. We have a huge range of exciting roles to choose from, across a broad range of brands. Whether you are looking for a career in management or a retail job that can fit flexibly with your lifestyle, we have opportunities for every skillset. We offer a range of career and professional development pathways, along with well-defined health and leave benefits.
Some of the highlights of a career with OTR include:
- Flexibility to grow into new roles within our organisation through work ethic and professional development
- Ability to build your career in a huge variety of locations across Australia
- A strong commitment to inclusivity, embracing and celebrating every culture
- Work-life balance, health benefits, and special employee discount programs
- A safe, fun working environment built around a culture of giving
- Coaching and mentorship from some of the best leaders in our industry
- Support to develop new skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Sharing in the successes of a business that is growing at an extraordinary pace
- Opportunities to earn up to eight weeks’ pay as a bonus through our class-leading incentive program; Step Up
What We are Seeking
We are seeking individuals that share our values, who have a passion for learning, and are keen to be part of our fun, vibrant and successful team. To be successful in the role you will require the ability to multi-task, as well as confident spoken English. A capacity to promote sales will also be highly regarded.
For the exciting opportunity to be a part of our amazing team, please apply today. We look forward to seeing your application!