Are you a vibrant retail Manager, seeking to take your next step and build a dynamic, rewarding career?
Stateside Sports is on the hunt for a talented Store Manager to lead our high-performing Tea Tree store!
- Join our journey as a key leader with opportunity to grow as we expand in the SA market
- Work with the most exciting product, great benefits & rewards (incl. weekly bonus!)
- Build your career with progression opportunities, ongoing coaching and mentorship
What We’re Known For
Known best as the Home of U.S. Sports Lifestyle, Stateside Sports is one of Australia’s fastest growing retailers. With a retail footprint across six states and further rapid expansion underway, we are seeking dynamic, growth-hungry individuals to join us on our exciting journey.
Stateside Sports is changing the retail landscape, with a larger than life store experience – showcasing live NBA games all day long on our state-of-the-art Jumbotrons and featuring our enormous cap walls.
Your Important Role
The Store Manager is fundamental to the success of our business. This hands-on role will allow you to:
- Attract, recruit and retain exceptional talent
- Empower your team of retail experts with regular coaching and development
- Shape the customer experience by driving a customer-first culture
- Own all aspects of your store; including training, wages, profit & loss
- Promote a premium store experience with impeccable VM standards
- Enhance store sales & performance by analysing KPIs
Why Join Us?
Stateside Sports recognises our Team for their unwavering commitment to us by investing in our people, systems, and training. We offer a loyal and committed workplace environment. With a hands-on approach, our team is comprised of dedicated, passionate individuals that aren’t afraid to put in the hard work for the optimal result. Stateside Sports will provide training to ensure you are set up for success. You will be continuously supported, with the autonomy to own your role.
- Attractive annual salary
- Seasonal uniform allowance – choose your favourite pieces and rock them to work
- Generous staff discounts across our brands (incl. Mitchell & Ness, NIKE, Champion, New Era, and plenty more)
- Excellent progression opportunities as we continue expansion nationally
- Competitive weekly bonus structure – keep a % of your biggest sales
- Ongoing coaching to set you up for your rewarding career
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven management experience in the retail space essential
- Proven track record of delivering results, driving sales and engaging your team, with expert knowledge of KPIs
- Personable with strong people management & coaching skills
- Commercially minded – able to analyse data and make calculated business decisions
- Self-driven and hungry for growth – take ownership for your results
How to Apply Now
- Click ‘apply’ and follow the prompts; OR
- Email your updated CV to email@example.com