Who We Are
OTR was founded in South Australia in 1984. A family business which started with a single service station in Woodville has now grown to become one of Australia’s leading convenience retailers.
Our legacy is built on a foundation of hard work, strategic thinking, strong values, and a shared passion to be the best. Today OTR is the largest private employer in South Australia and has established a nationwide reputation for excellence in convenience retail throughout the country. Over the years, we have been fortunate to add a number of internationally renowned brands to our operations, including Subway, Guzman Y Gomez, Krispy Kreme, Hungry Jack’s, Wok in a Box, and Oporto
Our operations span a network of over 200 OTR and Quick Service Restaurant outlets. operating 24/7 for our customers. We pride ourselves on excellence in customer service, and take pleasure in delighting our customers. Our customers are our guests: a belief that is reflected in everything we do.
- Care – the safety of our people is our highest priority
- Reputation – our success is built on our reputation for excellence
- Equality – we all have an equal opportunity to shine
- Determination – we don’t stop until we win
Our ideal candidate would demonstrate the following attributes:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-motivation and a desire to grow
- Passion and enthusiasm for work
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
- Strong sense of teamwork
What We Offer
At OTR, we are renowned for our culture of transparency, diversity, and inclusivity. Our culture is unique –you will feel it as soon as you walk through the door. We have a huge range of exciting roles to choose from, across a broad range of brands. Whether you are looking for a career in management or a retail job that can fit flexibly with your lifestyle, we have opportunities for every skillset. We offer a range of career and professional development pathways, along with well-defined health and leave benefits.
Some of the highlights of a career with OTR include:
- Flexibility to grow into new roles within our organisation through work ethic and professional development
- Ability to build your career in a huge variety of locations across Australia
- A strong commitment to inclusivity, embracing and celebrating every culture
- Work-life balance, health benefits, and special employee discount programs
- A safe, fun working environment built around a culture of giving
- Coaching and mentorship from some of the best leaders in our industry
- Support to develop new skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Sharing in the successes of a business that is growing at an extraordinary pace
- Opportunities to earn up to eight weeks’ pay as a bonus through our class-leading incentive program, Step Up
So: what are you waiting for? Apply now. We look forward to seeing your application!