- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
Accenture’s SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can? We train our people on “new” SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more.
As a leader in the SuccessFactors implementation market, we have a growing SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) practice including both SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors professionals and we are looking for experienced consultan to join our thriving team. We operate across different industry sectors bringing HCM expertise to our client engagements, working closely with our strategy, industry and technology colleagues to deliver HR transformational programs.
To grow our team, we are looking for people with proven SAP SuccessFactors experience who have an interest in expanding their scope of responsibilities e.g. to larger implementations or global clients, or who would like to expand their expertise into other areas of SuccessFactors (for which Accenture will provide relevant SuccessFactors training in one or more modules)
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable guiding projects as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. And you possess the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game. Ready to put your talents to work in an information systems environment?
Your role will be working closely with senior business and IT stakeholders from our clients to understand their business requirements and contribute to the design and implementation of their HCM solution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitating client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality;
- Acting in a client facing role to determine business requirements;
- Identifying how the HCM solution can be best utilized to meet client requirements;
- Providing support to the interface workstream to understand business scenarios and integration between the solution and other applications;
- Supporting configuration, testing, training and change management workstreams.
- Pitch in on sales efforts when needed
- Make the business case for the SAP technology solution recommended to the client
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that’s where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions – to transform their businesses.
- + 2 years of experience in designing and/or implementing SuccessFactors;
- Good communication & interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor/Master’s degree level or equivalent;
- Certified in Employee Central TimeOff is preferred.
- Certified in one or more SuccessFactors modules;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
Bonus Points If You Have:
- You know everything there is to know about several HCM areas including Organizational management, personnel administration, payroll, time management, HR reporting, etc.
- You grasp the ins and outs of implementation strategy approaches and managing practices for specific workstreams (Data Conversion Testing)
- You have integration experience of SuccessFactors to SAP HR On-Prem / Payroll
- You have worked with multiple HCM technologies
- You have a background in HR
We are a WORK180 Endorsed Employer, to see our benefits and policies click here
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employee of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Find out more about us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email email@example.com and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.