Our LEGO® Certified Store at Booragoon is looking for its new energetic Casual Sales Assistants. The store features life-sized LEGO® models, a Pick-a-Brick wall, hard to find product releases and amazing bricks in hands engagement opportunities. Designed in partnership with LEGO® ANZ, this store is an integral part of our LEGO® Certified Store network and the home of LEGO® in WA.
Our Casual Sales Assistants are responsible for leading and driving an engaging, customer driven culture within their team. You will be self-motivated and driven by the success in a retail environment. You will also understand and be inspired by the importance of engagement and the role that Play has within a child’s development.
Who are YOU!!
- 1 year retail sales experience with a customer centric approach
- A genuine love and understanding of our brand
- Energy and enthusiasm to contribute to a positive team environment
- Track record of driving and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Extensive availability to work especially coming in to peak trade
- Full Australian working rights
The perks you ask?
- Extensive and ongoing product and sales training
- Product allowances and staff discounts
- An amazing collaborative team culture
- Career opportunities
Although it is important to have a great record and experience in retail, we are also interested in individuals who are comfortable and experienced in engaging with kids to deliver amazing bricks in hands experiences.
Flexibility with availability and working hours is essential as evenings, weekends and public holiday work will be required.
Great opportunity for a retail professional looking to work with a global brand name.