When you work with us you’ll find that we deliver results; without compromising on respect. We value each other’s differences while recognising individual strength.
We are the world’s leading contract logistics company. We create competitive advantages for our customers through customised warehousing and transportation services. We combine our global scale with local knowledge and sector experience.
At DHL Supply Chain (DSC) Australia there’s more to a role than the work we do. Whatever your role is, we never forget that you make us who we are. We work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you’ll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed.
DHL Supply Chain Australia is a Great Place To Work certified.
Please Note DHL Internal applications close on 27/6/22.
In this job you will:
- Support the Manhattan migration program
- The central point of contact and support for WMOS
- Support local operations to deliver continuous improvements across all sites/sectors
- Drive best practice and current standards
- Educate and support new business and startups with WMOS
You have the following qualities & qualifications:
- Strong Manhattan skills
- Ability to build strong stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to become a change manager
- Be self-managed and an influencer