- FIFO from Adelaide/DIDO or BIBO for locals
- Permanent 2:1 roster
Seeking a Hospitality leader who loves what they do and do what they love! This is a Full Time Supervisor role that will see you join an amazing team that is all about fun and great service.
In this role you will be:
- Overseeing service standards in bar
- Leading a small and dedicated team
- Ensuring the integrity of reporting and up line communication
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Supervisor
- Above average experience with Excel
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage a team
- Valid C Class Driving License Required
Suitable candidates will be invited to participate in the company recruitment and selection process which will include but is not limited to, an interview, online assessment, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen, and reference checks.
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of recreational facilities onsite
- Permanent opportunity with long-term career growth
- All meals, accommodation and flights included (no bills while onsite!!)
- Competitive salary
- Salary sacrifice option
- An opportunity to work with a really awesome group of people. As we said, we are your home away from home.
At Compass it’s not a job….it’s an opportunity. You can craft your career with us!
Our people’s unique backgrounds, experience, and abilities are at the heart of our vibrant workforce. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the diverse communities that we serve, where everyone feels empowered and valued. By building diverse teams means we are creating inclusive environments for all our people and also those we connect with through our day to day operation. We welcome & encourage applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, gender expressions, gender identity and people with disability.