Reporting to the Director, you’ll work directly with our small team of existing recruiters our business development team member and our clients.
- Manage and encourage the team with the day-to-day operations of the office, including overseeing and keeping track of KPI’s and goals and strategizing ways to improve.
- Providing clients with customisable solutions to their employment problems and liaising with a wide range of clients and building relations to further the company’s growth.
- Monitoring the teams productivity and providing guidance when necessary.
- Strategize process and procedure improvements.
You are a highly motivated individual with strong recruitment experience who is used to operating in a dynamic environment. Your expertise in multitasking and prioritisation will ensure that optimal results are delivered. You have exceptional communication skills, influencing skills and understand the importance of building trust with stakeholders and candidates.
You will possess the below skills:
- Strong MS Office suite skills – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience in agency recruitment would be an advantage
- Experience in talent sourcing
- Ability to liaise with clients and team members
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Superior time management skills
- Solid problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Ability to work alongside a productive team whilst providing support and coaching in the day-to-day activities of the workplace.