Trainee & Apprentice Placement Service (TAPS) is a Group Training Organisation inviting applications for Administration Trainees who will achieve their Certificate III in Business. The successful applicants will be hosted with TAPS valued Host Employers.
- Answering incoming phone and face to face customer enquiries
- Data entry
- Assisting Project Manager with estimating and tenders (for Plumbing host employer)
- Preparing and processing agency agreements and sales contracts (for Real Estate host employer)
- General administrative duties
- A professional and positive attitude with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Being committed to a 12-18 month training contract to achieve Cert III in Business Administration.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Sound knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Good typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to pick up new skills promptly and adapting to a broad range of duties
- A great communicator
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Getting paid as you learn
- Receive a nationally recognised accreditation
- Receive ongoing training and mentoring
- Opportunity to network and being recognised within various industries
- Understanding WHS practices
- The potential to further your skills and knowledge
TAPS is an equal opportunity employer, anyone who meets the above criteria is encouraged to apply.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
- Closes in 33 days (24/10/2022)
- Business, Clerical & Financial Services
- Frewville, South Australia