We are on the lookout for casual team members with Overnight availability to join the team in the Chapel Street store.
Being the face of your store, you will:
- Delight your customers with service and store standards
- Contribute to a safe and positive store environment for you and your team
- Grow your capability in a collaborative & personable environment
What we offer you!
- Free Coffee, Slurpee and first access to exclusive products
- Ongoing paid, on the job training and support from your store leader
- Regular working hours, in a 24/7 store
- Genuine career progression opportunities across a large national network
- Be a part of a leading, innovative and values driven brand
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP) including mental, physical & personal support
- A safe and inclusive work environment
- A role where you are engaged and everyday is different!
Ideally the right candidate will have:
- Passion, resilience, and a fun and friendly attitude
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer focused role
- Positive communication skills and ability to engage with your customers
- Confidence working independently while being committed to supporting the team
To submit your interest, please click APPLY select APPLY MANUALLY to create a Workday profile. NO cover letter needed.
- The successful candidate will need to be prepared to change store locations if required
- You will be required to work two weekends every month. You may also be required to work some public holidays
A role with 7-Eleven can lead to a long term career 7-Eleven. We offer retail management training and continuous coaching and guidance. Join us as we deliver best practice in convenience retailing and live out the 7-Eleven’s values.
7-Eleven – Wonderfully Easier