Fun, friendly culture
Roll with us and make a difference
Development opportunities – become the next leader in our team
We are on the hunt for great people like you to join our Zam fam at our Byford restaurant!
We are Zambrero. Australia’s largest Mexican franchise offering healthy, fresh food while fighting world hunger. We are a quick-service restaurant that offers tasty burritos, bowls, nachos, and tacos filled with home-made guac and other goodies. For you, that means you will always work with yummy fresh ingredients that won’t leave you smelling like you just came from work. Our restaurants are open day and night so you can be flexible and keep up your work, school and play.
But we are not just a healthy quick service restaurant! We also donate one meal to someone in need for every bowl or burrito bought at Zambrero through our Plate 4 Plate initiative.
What you’ll do
Our team members take pride in preparing and serving fast, fresh, and healthy Mexican food with a smile. As a team member, you will be responsible for following Zambrero’s high standards of customer service, recipes, procedures and cleaning to ensure that our guests’ experience is always the best it can be.
- Providing exceptionally friendly customer service
- Following recipes accurately to prepare food for meal periods
- Preparing recipes as needed, including anticipating and adapting to customer volume
- Adhering to food handling, safety and sanitisation
- with daily and weekly cleaning of the production areas, dining room and general restaurant
- Anything else that helps the restaurant run smoothly and give our customers a great experience
What you’ll bring
We’d love for you to join us if you’ve got what we need:
- Positive, happy and smiling – able to provide exceptional customer service and add to the positive workplace culture
- An engaged and energetic team player – celebrates shared success and willing to go the extra mile to help the team
- The ability to communicate to both customers and your fellow team
- Ability to maintain a professional, well-groomed and neat appearance at all times
- Ability to multitask and adapt – it’s a fast-paced time but you’ll love it
- Passionate about our humanitarian values and ready to make a difference
What we offer
- Contribute to fighting world hunger one plate at a time
- Grow your career. We’ve had great success stories from Team Members stepping into roles such as Restaurant Managers or even joining the Zambrero Support Office
- Join a fun and dynamic team
- Flexible work hours so you can put your priorities first – finish work before midnight
- Clean work environment and minimal equipment that doesn’t leave you feeling oily
Want to learn more about Zambrero including our story, vision, and founder? Have a look at our website at www.zambrero.com.au
Love to join the Zam fam? Apply today!
Job Type: Casual
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Australia (Required)