- Create and manage ticketing strategies with the museum’s ticketing agency for QMN ticketed events (including World Science Festival Brisbane) including ticketing builds, pricing schedules, ticketing releases, holds, complimentary passes, allocations, and adjustments.
- Provide regular sales reports, monitor sales, and provide sales information to the internal stakeholders, providing support with the evaluating the success of marketing programs with insights and trends.* Coordinate box office arrangements with the ticketing agency for museum managed venues.
- Respond to enquiries and problem solve issues for ticket holders and members while providing superior customer service.
- Coordinate and update databases, relating to marketing and membership programs, ensuring data is accurate and routine cleaned via Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ticketing programs and other online tools.
- Assist in drafting and developing regular communication materials and offers to members and responding to enquiries and participate in after-hours on call roster for social media, events, incident and emergency communication. * Helping to improve the membership processes and benefits to maximise retention and renewal.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal ticketing and membership operations.
- Comply with QMN policies, procedures and appropriate legislation including a demonstrated commitment to creating a child safe and youth friendly learning environment.
- Contribute to the safety culture of QMN by reporting all incidents and hazards and ensuring work is undertaken in the safest way possible, following all QMN WHS policies and/or procedures and guidelines relevant to the job.
Required skills and experience:
- While there are no mandatory qualifications for this role, experience with ticketing and CRM systems, along with excellent customer services and strong organisational skills will be highly regarded.
- Previous experience working in marketing, festivals, arts and/or cultural institutions will be highly regarded.
- Current Queensland Working with Children Card (Blue Card).
Your application for this role will remain current for 12 months and may be considered for recurring vacancies which may be at an alternative location or alternative employment basis (full-time or part-time).
***APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY ONLINE – scroll down and click the ‘APPLY ONLINE’ button***Please note any documents attached to Smart Jobs should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Please do not upload zipped files.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.