- What is the perfect way to start your healthcare career? – This opportunity!
No experience is required!
- Fantastic working conditions and entitlements
Work with a fantastic team across the Northern region
Step into a fully supported and training position, where you will work and study for over 12 months to gain your qualification.
Whilst completing compliance, we ask that you attend 4-days of accredited training, to assist in the commencement of your career and training (unpaid for the 4-days), then once employed you will be paid for all training days (14 days) and hours worked. This is part of the SkillingSA Funding, to get you started and working in the sector.
Are you a caring, supportive, reliable, person, who has a great attitude, and is fully (3 doses) COVID-19 vaccinated?
We are seeking those with a passion for caring for the elderly, who are wanting to start their career with a caring, supportive and progressive company. Our client, a well-established Healthcare organisation is seeking new team members (qualified or trainees) to join their team in the northern region (Elizabeth).
No experience or qualification is required, as we will be training you on the job, in a Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015). If successful, you will be assisting the elderly in their homes, with their daily lifestyle and activities.
If you are qualified, depending on your experience, we can offer buddy and induction training to support you in the role. We are expanding this team, to deal with the increase in new residents and the growth of the industry.
We are recruiting for part-time Home Care Workers, you will be offered a minimum of 15-hours (guaranteed), but can work up to 35 hours a week. We will work with you on your availability, and the days and hours of shifts and offer consistency, where possible.
You will be partnered with a workplace Buddy/Mentor who will work with you to train you on the job, support, and guide you. You will also receive support from the Facility Leadership Team, Learning and Development Team, Registered Training Organisation, and Ternary – throughout your traineeship and general employment.
With aim these positions to move to ongoing employment, after your probationary period.
What we are seeking:
- Have a great attitude
- Be reliable
- Willingness to learn and work
- Ability to pass a National Police Check (be willing to obtain it if you don’t have this)
- NDIS Workers Check (be willing to obtain if you don’t have this)
- SA Driver licence, reliable vehicle, and insurance
- Working rights in Austalia
- Have regular availability
- Ability to pass a fitness assessment
- Clear Communication skills
- Desire to care for and help the elderly
Shifts are available Monday to Sunday, at the following times, between the hours of 7:00am to 7:00pm, shift durations vary, from 1 hour to 8 hours, and we work with you to build a full day of work, seeing clients back to back.
- Personal Care (showering, dressing, grooming)
- Bed making, room tidying up
- The setting of tables and meals for residents
- Social / Activities
- Ability to listen, build a report, and work with a range of clients and other staff
We are looking at holding an information session on 4th October, where you will meet the Service Manager, Recruitment, and Ternary, we will go through the traineeship, the role, and everything you will need to know.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please apply here or for other roles via www.ternary.com.au//candidates#/careers or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org