The Star Gold Coast are currently accepting applications for Trainee Games Dealers – No previous dealing experience necessary!
To perfectly pair our staffing to complement our growth, we’re seeking driven and motivated individuals to join the Gaming Operations Team as a Trainee Games Dealer. In his role you will bring with you a true understanding of what it means to deliver a world class guest experience combined with our structured training program.
Successful applicants will be provided with 5 weeks of paid training to learn this new skill and once completed, you will have an extensive game knowledge in either Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette or Poker as well as various minor games and chip work abilities that are world renown.
We have multiple training dates planned for commencement on the 16th and 23rd of January.
What are we looking for?
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in Maths, ability to tackle Mathematic problems without a calculator
- Attention to detail & high level of concentration
- Flexible availability to work across a 24 hour/7 day roster that will include nights, weekends and public holidays following training
What can we offer you?
- Free meal on shift with a new menu every single day!
- Uniforms laundered and ready for you daily
- 30% staff discounts across our award-winning venues at all 3 of our properties
- Lifestyle and wellbeing discounts and benefits
- Extraordinary growth opportunities for the right candidates
- Opportunity to work with elite professionals and assets
- Groupwide Diversity & Inclusion focus areas including LGBTQI, Multicultural, Gender and Indigenous
The Star Gold Coast is a one stop shop for all your needs. It offers luxurious accommodation and spa, iconic bars, restaurants and a world-class casino. We offer entertainment like no other, with our live concerts and shows in our Theatre and Events Centre, Live on the Lawn events, world class DJ’s at Atrium Bar & more! It is a destination that offers relaxation and fun at the same time!
The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities.
We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and has been recently awarded GOLD status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.