The Neilsen group 4.0★
Neilsens Quality Gravels is currently seeking applications from highly motivated and committed candidates looking to commence a career in the quarrying industry.
The Neilsen Group of companies is the leading independent supplier of premixed concrete and extractive products within south eastern Queensland. We focus on creating value for our clients and shareholders by market driven innovation in products and services, winning in quality growth markets, inspiration and reward of talented people, relentless pursuit of operational excellence, responsible care for the environment and exemplary safety performance.
This is a 12 to 18 month competency based dump truck traineeship which leads to a nationally recognised qualification, Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations and a full time position after completion. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 6.00am to 4.00pm and Saturday 6.00am to 1.00pm.
- Have absolute commitment to participating in training as well as the term of the traineeship
- Hold a high regard for safety by following safe working practices
- Have an ability to work in a team environment with a positive, can-do attitude
- Be able to work six day roster including Saturday
- Hold a current manual drivers’ licence
- Supply two to three work related referees in a supervisory role
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply for this position you must click on the below: