Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific Pty Ltd 4.2★
Working for Mercedes-Benz Australia in this full time permanent role, you will be a brand ambassador embodying our passion for service excellence and our care in providing flexible, innovative and tailor-made mobility solutions.
Based at our head office in Mulgrave, Victoria, you will be joining a passionate and high performing team. The Training Academy Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of administrative tasks; this role is both the face and the backbone of our team.
By joining our market leading organization in the automotive sector, you will have access to discounted car leasing programs, state-of-the-art office design, on-site parking, exciting on the job learning, mentoring and much more.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- You will be supporting the Training Academy operations assisting in improving our processes.
- In this customer facing role you will be required to effectively respond to queries, offer solutions and provide guidance in an efficient and supportive manner.
- Day to day management of the Training Centre operations.
- Management of the Learning Management System including data accuracy.
- On-board and manage the knowledge of over 100 Retail Training Coordinators spread across the Retailer Network in Australia and New Zealand.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives, finding efficiencies that allow us to better service our Learners.
- Drive internal process automation initiatives and work on further data analytics using training information.
- A passion for delivering excellence in customer experience.
- Customer and results orientation
- A passion for personal development and learning.
- Experience with administrative tasks/routine.
- Excellent communication skills and good decision-making ability.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively in a dynamic and energetic environment.
- Advanced knowledge on Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Intermediary knowledge on PowerBI and other data analytics tools is desired.
Why you should apply:
- Join a large, global organisation dedicated to inclusivity and diversity.
- Leave your suits at home and enjoy a smart-casual dress code.
- Discounted car leasing program.
- On-site parking and childcare centres only minutes away!
Applications close Monday, 6th February 2023.
Please note, you must hold valid working rights for Australia/New Zealand to be eligible to apply for this position.
At Mercedes-Benz Australia Pacific, we pride ourselves on building and maintaining an inclusive workforce because we believe that our people make the difference. In addition to providing exciting learning and career development opportunities, we prioritise our employees by offering generous benefits. This includes discounted car leasing and purchase options, on-site parking, employee assistance programs and much more. We are committed to a flexible and progressive workplace culture for everyone and are proud to be consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality. We are an equal opportunity employer, so by joining us, you will be part of a company that embraces differences and where individual contributions are valued. We strive to recognise our committed people through Employee Recognition and Reward programs.
We actively encourage applicants with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, those identifying as LGBTIQA+, females, people of all ages, with disabilities and culturally and linguistically diverse people to apply for this opportunity.
If you require any support to participate equitably in our recruitment process, we encourage you to let us know.