- Wellness program
- Health insurance
- Work from home
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. At Bupa, we employ more than 80,000 people globally who are making this a reality. One thing stands out about Bupa people – our customers are our passion: they’re at the heart of our culture of care. If you’ve got the belief, the drive, and the talent to help us in our ambition then we’d like to hear from you.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Events, Communications & Training Co-ordinator to join our team and help us bring our vision to life!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make a real difference in an innovative and forward-thinking environment by coordinating and executing the training and administration across our culture and capability program.
This role will be responsible for ensuring all training logistics including training schedule, invitations, and reports as well as updates to the LMS are adequately managed and tracking metrics associated with events, communications and training.
You will also work closely with the team to coordinate and execute communication and engagement activities required to bring Bupa’s Edison Vision to life.
If you are a highly organised, creative, and technology savvy self-starter, with a passion for engaging with people and an interest in making our vision a reality, then this could be the perfect role for you.
How will I help?
This role is accountable for the support and delivery of our Edison logistical and communication requirements which includes but is not limited to:
- Liaising and communicating with key stakeholders within Edison and across Learning and Development and across the Enterprise
- Review and maintenance of the training schedules to ensure it aligns with semester’s
- Schedule events and training to support Academy and events
- Facilitate sessions
- Sending of invitations and other communications to key stakeholders
- Management of attendance lists
- Administration of attendance in the Learning Management System (LMS) where required
- Reporting of attendance to key stakeholders
- Management of the Outlook Inbox and assisting to triage, escalate and redirect issues raised
- Preparing communications and posting across channels
- Co-ordinating the distribution of Feedback Survey and collate responses/data
What’s in it for me?
As well as a competitive salary, a yearly performance bonus, a range of Bupa benefits and flexible working/ work from home arrangements, you’ll be challenged and encouraged to innovate. You will collaborate strongly with colleagues who are committed to delivering exceptional experiences. We trust, respect, and consider everyone, knowing your difference will make the difference.
Discount on our health insurance, travel, car, home, contents, and pet insurance products as well as discounts when you attend a Bupa Dental clinic or purchase glasses from a Bupa Optical store.
A ‘People First’ wellness program – SMILE. Provides a range of services such as health coaches, annual skin checks and flu vaccinations, assistance with nutrition, mental and general well-being guides, and product discounts. You will feel happier & healthier for working at Bupa!
What do I need?
- Prior experience in co-ordination and scheduling
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience with managing/administering an LMS would be highly desirable
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Forms
- Stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated high level time management and prioritising skills.
Bupa is an international healthcare group which has been committed to a purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world for more than 70 years. Bupa Asia Pacific operates in Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong, supporting about 6.5 million customers through a broad range of health and care services including health insurance, aged care, dental, medical, optical, and hearing services.
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity, and own story is respected and valued.