Virgin Australia 3.6★
Max Term, Secondment
Customer Experience & Product, Customer Service
Virgin Industry Support Team Consultant
Full Time 12 month max term contract opportunity
Inclusive and collaborative team environment
Flexibility to WFH
Hello. We’re Virgin Australia. And we’re back (in a big way).
We’re the airline that’s always done things a little differently. Our way. The Virgin way. For us, flying is so much more than simply taking off and landing (although we understand that is quite important). It’s about going the extra mile, in the air and on the ground, to create authentic experiences that put our guests firmly at the heart of everything we do.
Who we’re looking for:
A passionate customer focused team player who welcomes change and strives to full fill customer expectations. We welcome driven, reliable, independent, and resilient customer service professionals who are able to work in a highly dynamic fast paced environment while delivering positive customer solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responding to phone and email enquiries from our trade, industry partners and guests
- Providing assistance, advice, and resolve issues related to reservations; relating to fare rules, ticketing, waivers and favours, airline products and ancillaries, changes and cancellations enquiries
- Actively contributing to a positive and productive team atmosphere
- Problem solving and ensuring the right solution for customers
- Taking ownership of all enquires, including escalated and complaint calls
What you need to be successful:
- Travel Agency experience in either a Retail or Corporate environment
- Experience working within a call centre framework
- Fares & ticketing experience is essential
- Experience using GDS system (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo) is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and resolve challenging situations
- Ability to work with a level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience in either contact centre environments or an International Airline
What you will get from us
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Flexible working arrangements (including work hours and working from home up to two days per week)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the better me digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
- Dress for Your Day – enjoy the freedom to wear whatever is appropriate for the type of work you do and the day you have ahead of you
You might end up with a group title, but you’re all individuals. We love that. And want you to be yourself. Whoever that is. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, those of you with disabilities, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI community, and anyone else who wants to join our rich, diverse culture.
COVID – 19
At the Virgin Australia Group, the safety and security of our people, guests and operations come first. Always. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive ‘Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy’. In a nutshell, to work with us, you’ll need to comply with our (and the airport’s) rules and regulations. And be fully vaxxed.
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to be a part of the Virgin Australia Guest Contact Centre team, then we encourage you to submit your application now!