Employment Hero 4.6★
1. As the first point of contact with visitors to MAAS, provide services and information regarding
the programs, exhibitions and facilities available to ensure a consistent and first-rate
experience for all.
2. Deal with first level enquiries and issues and, where necessary, competently direct visitors to
appropriate sources for further or more detailed information.
3. Provide services in the operational areas of ticketing, including selling tickets and
memberships, processing bookings, handling cash and reconciling takings.
4. Support MAAS programming and special events by performing tasks such as tours, ushering,
assisting in the delivery of public programs, the general set-up of spaces, light cleaning and
basic maintenance of activity spaces.
5. Be responsible for enforcing regulations and procedures governing the protection of public
areas and exhibits, the safety and security of visitors and staff.
6. Maintain and update manual and computerised information systems associated with visitor
services processes and systems. Assist where required with visitor evaluation projects
including data collection and visitor observations.
7. Complete any ad hoc duties as required.