- Customer service
Quickmail, a WA family business based in Kenwick is looking for an additional Customer Service Coordinator for our 3PL arm of the business. Our 3PL division is growing rapidly and works with e-commerce businesses and government departments to store, pick, pack and ship their goods. This role will focus largely on assisting our main client and ensuring their requirements are met.
Why work for us?
- We are growing rapidly and are looking for a thorough person to keep our customers updated on all aspects of the work we do for them
- We are a 30 year old family business with a family culture
- We LOVE working with great clients and helping them grow their business
- You will have the support of our Warehouse Manager and Customer Service team
· Provide professional, timely and proactive customer service to our external customers
· Manage our Customer Relationship Management tool
· Receive and act upon customer enquiries and requests
· Process and record customer product returns
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Better-than-average accuracy and with careful attention to detail
· Sound time management ability
· Customer Service experience
· Ability to build and maintain rapport with people
· Be passionate about providing an amazing customer experience
Please email your resume AND covering letter telling us about your customer service experience and why you want to work at Quickmail (tell us about you not just what you’ve done!).
Full time role 30-40 hours per week
This is a Monday to Friday role and is available for immediate start, to be considered you will need an enthusiastic and motivated outlook and be genuinely interested in people and providing exceptional customer service. You will be working as part of our Customer Service team.
Remuneration will be determined based on previous experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $23.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
All staff must be double vaccinated or exempt from the vaccination
- Australia (Preferred)