Two Hands Wines
- Computer skills
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Two Hands team in the role of Warehouse Manager. Reporting directly to the Production Manager you will be working with our finished / dry goods inventory in our Barossa Valley warehouse. You will have excellent attention to detail, a high standard of customer service and a good work ethic.
Reporting to the Production Manager this position is a vital role in controlling general stock movements within the Warehouse & Production area.
1. Managing warehousing systems, including warehouse SOPs, on site WH&S, documentation, and inventory management software systems including EXO / Symphony.
2. Manage Stock levels and ensuring the accuracy of the system by conducting rolling stocktakes.
3. Handling and checking of goods in, including packaging dry goods, and finished wines following bottling on-site;
4. Picking and handling of dispatches of finished goods to export and domestic distributors, including liaison with the Production and Sales team internally.
5. Organising freight forwarders and local transport companies to meet shipping deadlines
6. Manual handling of small dispatches for mail-order customers and export distributors via air freight
7. Stock movements of small volumes between various THW sites as required.
8. Periodic physical stock inspections and counts with appropriate reporting.
9. Supervision of one staff member and a casual workforce to ensure adequate resourcing for small pack production work.
10.Raising work orders as per production schedule in consultation with Production Manager
11.Assisting with the coordination of internal small pack production as required.
12.In consultation with the Production Manager completing and closing work-orders following our production runs.
13.Occasional assistance with other winery activities where required given small team environment.
1. Experience in Inventory Management and ERP Software.
2. 3-5 Years experience in Warehouse Supervision/Management.
3. Sound Computer skills.
4. Forklift experience is mandatory (must have current licence).
5. Able to handle (lift) cartons up to 18kg.
6. Preferably with experience in a similar environment including;
6.1 FMCG or food / beverage manufacturing,
6.2 WHS &
6.3 ISO9001 standards are employed.
7. Must have current car driver’s license
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter via email using the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link above.