POSITIONS AVAILABLE ACROSS ALL THREE STORES
TEAM MEMBER | HAPPY. HEALTHY. HUMANITARIAN.
- Fun, friendly culture
- Fast growing brand
At Zambrero, we source the best ingredients which are prepared and served in an exciting, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our food not only feeds our customers but through the Plate 4 Plate initiative we donate a plate of food to someone in need for every burrito or bowl purchased.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic team member who is ready to grow their career. Our team members take pride in preparing and serving fast, fresh and healthy Mexican food with a smile. As a team member, you will be responsible for following Zambrero’s high standards of customer service, recipes, procedures and cleaning to ensure that our guests’ experience is always the best it can be.
- Providing exceptionally friendly customer service
- Following recipes accurately to prepare food for meal periods
- Preparing recipes as needed, including anticipating and adapting to customer volume
- Maintaining consistency with portion control when preparing meals
- Adhering to food handling, safety and sanitation standards
- Assisting with daily and weekly cleaning of the production areas, dining room and general restaurant
- Follow all safety and security standards
Key Selection Criteria
Suitable candidates with the following skills, experience and qualities are encouraged to apply:
- Positive, happy and smiling – able to provide exceptional customer service and add to the positive workplace culture.
- An engaged and energetic team player – celebrates shared success and willing to go the extra mile to help the team
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to both customers and colleagues
- Ability to maintain a professional, well-groomed and neat appearance at all times
- Ability to multi – task and adapt to changing customer levels as required
- Knowledge and experience of cash handling policies and procedures.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK IN MORNINGS ON WEEKDAYS WITH OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORT.
All applications will be considered in professional confidence. To register your interest for the Team Member role, please submit your application today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $600.00 – $800.00 per week
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $200.00 – $1,000.00 per week
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible hours
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotating roster
- Shift work
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Penalty rates
Yes we are complying with QLD Health Regulations.